Saturday, November 3, 2007

Our latest house Update




I know I say this every time, but I truly am sorry that it has taken me so long to update you all on our house. The process has been somewhat quick and somewhat slow. It seems to be that if we can get people out there to work then it goes quickly, but sometimes that is a struggle to do. The pictures can tell all but that we are supposed to be finished by the time we leave for California. We are still not sure if that is true or not, but we aren't holding our breath so we shouldn't be too disappointed if we aren't. Anyways, here are they pictures....

1 comment:

Kim Simpson said...

I swear I am not sure why they ever give you a date of when it will be done. It is always done at a different time than they say. The cabinets look nice, and it is always fun to see the inside work get done since it starts to look more like a house. The countdown is on. Ethan suggested that we make one of those chains and pull one off until you guys get here. Landon told him no we just have to count how many more sleeps we have until you get here. Oh, and doe you guys want us to wait and do the boys birthday when you get here?