Thursday, July 24, 2008

Melissa Shower and Taft blessing





So when I got home from CA after a lot of delays in flights, I worked two days and then on Friday evening Melissa and Justin came in for a weekend visit. We had a baby shower for her at Teresa's house.It was very nice and she got lots of nice things to prepare for her little boy who will be Grant Michael. That evening we went to Tokyo to eat and had a nice time. On Sunday, we blessed Taft at their house and had a gumbo dinner afterwards for the Hartman's and the Simpson's. We had a good time. Melissa and Justin left on Monday morning. I kept Taft Monday morning before going to work 12:30 to 9:00 PM. I haven't worked any other day this week like I was supposed to. I hope it picks up soon.

1 comment:

Kim Simpson said...

Wow, I am exhausted reading all that you guys have been doing. Hopefully you can get some rest and some work in before the next round of fun begins in Sept. with Melissa. After that only 3 more sundays (landon counts by sundays instead of months) and we will make our insanely long drive out for christmas. Please have the number to a good mental health doctor on hand. jared and I are going to need it after 25 hours in the car with our children.