Wednesday, July 23, 2008

well, it's been soooooooooo long

I'm going to attempt to catch up on my blogging. I've taken hundreds of pics in the last two months. We have been to Utah and California and seen lots of grandkids. I'll start with May.
Kristina came home on Mother's Day and had breast reduction surgery on the 14th. Her surgery went fine and she was home about five weeks to recover. I worked some and helped her out as she could not lift her arms above her shoulders for several weeks. She had a drain on each side for a few days. She read alot and watched movies and tv. She went back to Mesa around the 16th of June. For Memorial Day she and I went with Mike to a Basketball camp. Actually we just rode with him to Dallas and we visited Melissa and Justin. We picked up some peaches in Fairfield on the way. We had yummy peach cobblers for Memorial Day. Mike ended up getting a new Honda Accord an selling his to Kristina. She will sell hers after she returns to Mesa. (already done). He got a white one of course. It really is nice. We enjoyed having Kristina home for a little while.

No comments: