Tuesday, July 29, 2008

my past week

Well, I helped Teresa out watching the baby during a little of Youth Conference. I drove my pilot with kids up to Lake Tejas on Thursday and then we had 5 girls and Sister Bodie stay here during the entire youth conference. Taft was a trooper through the whole thing. It rained a lot on Thursday so the outside activities were pretty wet. Then Lake Tejas was clear with a little bit of overcast skies. I was supposed to work every day last week but they only needed me on Monday. So I was free to do some of the youth conference things. Teresa used my camera to take candids of the youth. I was on call Friday night and was called out at 10:30 and stayed all night. I slept most of the day Saturday. Mike and I did a little yard work and ate at home that night. He went to Tennesee for a camp on Wednesday through Friday. He pulled in the garage on Friday night and I got in the car to go out on call. We said HI and BYE. Then he went to the Bishop's storehouse in Houston all day Saturday. Things should calm down a little this week. I was off yesterday and today and babysat Taft while Teresa is working. I should work the rest of the week and I'm on call Mon Wed Fri and Sun nights. Anyway, I want to take some pics today so I will post them later.

No comments: